Wolfram Metal Recyclers, is a Perth based scrap metal recycling yard, with 45 years of experience within the scrap metal business. WMR is a privately-owned scrap metal recycling business founded by Brett Russell.
Wolfram Metal Recyclers buy all metals and specialise in Tungsten, Titanium, Nickel Alloys & Stainless Steel. We provide reliable and trustworthy service to everyone.
Wolfram cater to everyone’s needs, providing:
- Weigh & Pay service to all Plumbers, Electricians, Mechanics, ETC (this also includes general public).
Weigh & Pay’s means we will come to you in our truck with scales and weigh all your scrap metal in front of you and then we will then pay you on the spot.
- Wolfram can also provide semi-trucks and flat top truck for loads that will not fit into our bins.
We also have a wide range of bins from different sizes for everyone’s scrap metal needs.
- White goods disposal (NO Pickup)
- Automotive batteries and any other scrap metal (ferrous and non-ferrous metals)
- Offering local, national and international buy and sell of scrap metal
Wolfram Metal Recyclers is a versatile Perth based company, which operates locally, nationally and overseas.
In 2017, we opened our first yard, now customers are welcome to bring Scrap Metal to us. We are located in the industrial area of Port Kennedy and offer buy and sell services for scrap metal in Perth, Australia and overseas.
Our service is 100% guaranteed and always reliable.