We acknowledge the increasing threat posed by the growing number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus globally and we are taking measures to mitigate the potential risk of harm. The risk of transmission in Western Australia remains low; however, the situation is evolving. We should remain alert.
We require your help to manage the risk in our workplace.
Australia has one of the best health systems in the world. One of the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is by practising good hygiene, this starts with hand hygiene, sneeze/ cough etiquette. This includes:
- frequently washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or using an alcohol—based hand gel;
- refraining from touching mouth and nose;
- if coughing or sneezing, covering your nose and mouth with a paper tissue or flexed elbow — dispose of the tissue immediately after use and perform hand hygiene;
- refrain from handshaking
- avoiding close contact with anyone if you, or they, have a cold or flu-like symptoms (maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres).
As of today we will be implementing some new rules to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus at our Yard:
- Only 1 Customer in the office at a time
- Only 1 Customer to be served at a time, all other customers are to remain in their vehicles and wait by the Middle Entrance Gate
- Customers are to Stop at Middle Entry Gate, sound horn for entry and we will direct you where to go
- Please Sanitize your hands regularly
- Customers Not Allowed to Process on site
- If you are sick please do not enter the yard
- Customers will be given access to Hand Sanitizer
- Sales meetings on our site will be appointments only
For additional information and the latest updates on the COVID—19 Novel Coronavirus head to the Department of Health or World Health Organisation websites.
Wolfram Metal Recyclers will adhere to all State & Federal Governments with the current crisis we are in. Our priorities is to provide safe working environment to all of our Employees and Customers. If any of the governments implement more Mandatory Lock Downs, then we will close the Port Kennedy Yard but still provide a bin service unless stated otherwise by the governments.